Change to Protocol for Service Attendance
It is now no longer a requirement to pre-register to attend our services. However, it is mandatory to sign in electronically through the Service Victoria App to attend both the 11am and 5pm services. Please have your mobile ready prior to arriving for a smoother experience.
Scots' Church acknowledge that not all attendants are able to scan a QR code with their phone. If you need assistance in signing in, please come at the front desk before the service on Sunday, and let us know your details.
The Department of Human Services (Victoria) has announced the easing of restrictions regarding the wearing of masks, to take effect from Friday 26 March 2021.
After consideration of this, together with the favourable situation regarding COVID-19 cases in Victoria at present, the COVID-19 Commission of Session has made the following changes to the wearing of masks during worship services for the 11 am congregation of Scots’ Church.
Until this time, masks have been mandatory during services due to various factors increasing the vulnerability of the congregation.
From Sunday 28 March 2021 until further notice
- The wearing of masks will be optional during the 11 am worship service.
- It is important to socially distance where possible, and to wear a mask if unable to do so, for example, in the lift.
- You should carry a mask at all times in case it is required.
- Stay at home if you are unwell, and seek a test for COVID-19 if you have any possible symptoms.
- The precautions we are currently taking are also protective against other respiratory diseases such as influenza.
More in Latest News
April 15, 2021Change to Protocol for Service Attendance
March 29, 2021Scots' Church Re-opening for Public Visits
February 13, 2021COVID Emergency: Church services are cancelled for Sunday 14 February